Business Support Recruitment Associate
For more information call Lottie Goodchild on 01295 983582
Our client is a successful and well-known business based in Gloucestershire, specialising in the
supply of premium, organically sourced produce. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a
Distribution Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will support the Distribution
Team of 5 people with processing orders, responding to queries via email/phone and contacting
suppliers for order updates. The ideal candidate will have previous administration or customer
service experience, however if you are looking to kick start your career this opportunity would
provide you with a fantastic foundation to build upon. This role would suit a personable and
organised individual with a really positive “can do” attitude.
Please note: Due to location, a driving license and your own car would be essential for this role.
* Respond to all enquires to the distribution team in an efficient and timely manner – this
could be via phone or email.
* Assist with the resolution of queries including issues regarding shortages or delays with
* Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
* Place all weekly fresh orders for stores and wholesale customers.
* Raise purchase orders and communicate with suppliers to confirm and process new orders.
* Investigate and resolve invoice queries and discrepancies, liaising with suppliers where
* Prior experience of working in an admin/office-based role is essential.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a varied workload.
* Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
* Good attention to detail.
* Team player ethos as well as the proficiently to work independently.
* Sound IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details
about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lottie
Goodchild on 01295 983582 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role
To apply for this role you will need to register or login to your account.Login/Register
"From finding the job to being offered it took less than a week and I put a lot of that down to how efficient and positive Plus One Personnel, and in particular Daniel Marlow, were during the entire process. I would recommend Plus One Personnel to anyone looking for a new position. Applying for jobs can be a very lonely and disheartening thing to do, Plus One Personnel made me feel less alone and for that I am very grateful. " - Jordan Robinson
"I have found Plus One Personnel very straightforward and professional to deal with. In particular, Joanna has kept me updated at all stages of the recruitment process and always responded promptly to any queries. Furthermore, she is extremely approachable, and more importantly, she genuinely seems to care about matching people to the right roles. " - Jane Parker
"Excellent customer service, very responsive and understood the brief very well. " - The Smallpeice Trust
"Highly professional company, would definitely recommend to everyone. Also, I would like to say a big thank you to Lottie. She contacted me regarding a job role and was able to support, guide to me getting a position with that company. She was extremely friendly and personable. " - Julia J
"Plus One Personnel have always delivered an excellent service, providing a high calibre of candidates at a very reasonable cost of hire. I would use their service again and I would certainly recommend them to any organisation. They have a very friendly team that will always go above and beyond to help in any way. It was a pleasure working with you all. " - National Farmers Union